InterFood Ural will be the trade exhibition of food, drinks and processing equipment in the Ural region which has the fourth largest consumer market in Russia. Food production has long been one of the region’s main industries, with around 10 subsectors and over 500 companies, 100 of which are large and medium-size companies.
- Food and drinks;
- Food production and processing equipment, ingredients;
- Packaging materials and equipment;
- Warehousing and handling equipment;
- HoReCa equipment and accessories;
- Professional cleaning equipment.
InterFood will provide a unique platform where Russian and international food industry professionals will be able to build mutually beneficial partnerships with representatives of wholesale and retail trade, as well as local food and drink manufacturers.
We look forward to seeing you at InterFood Ural 2016!